Friday 20 June 2014

Between Wales and Heather

A lot has happened between my Wales trip and my sister Heather arriving to stay with me through my graduation and leaving Glasgow. As Heather pointed out to me, I won't be able to continue my Canny Glasgow blog once I leave Glasgow - which is a very sad thought indeed! So, before I run out of time I'd better put up the last of my activities and accompanying pictures!

I'll try and not include too many pictures, as it might be a little too much! Here are a few from our last day in Wales, then I'll move on to what I've been up to in Glasgow in the time between:

Smallest house in Britain, still in Conwy.



Conwy Castle



Back in Glasgow! This was en route to work in the morning, a wee fox spotting.


And most importantly, I finished and turned in my dissertation! I can't tell you what a relief that was!




On Easter, Rachel and I walked to Victoria Park. It is a lovely spot, and it was a beautiful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment