Tuesday 23 April 2013

Caught up, but still behind: Easter

I'm sorry. What with uni and being super distracted by the other blog I've been writing on, this is slipping a little. I aim to mend my wicked ways, though.

The other blog, by-the-way, is a collaborative effort of my sisters and myself. My sister Morag is the brains behind it though. But you should check it out: http://ragtradesisters.blogspot.co.uk/

So, after Passover (remember that post?), we celebrated Easter. The Whitney's (the missionary couple) invited us to their flat for an Easter meal, which was really nice. Rachel, Mercy, Dovile, Ijeoma and I were invited. And Easter this year happened to fall on Ijeoma's birthday! It was so nice to celebrate with her, and she was very appreciative, and said she would otherwise just have gone back to her flat after church and been alone for the day!

Ijeoma, the birthday girl.

Dovile & Ijeoma.


Me, dressed up for Easter.



Ijeoma, Dovile, Rachel & me.

Being a little silly...



With Mercy. I love the stripey wall in the Whitney's flat.


Birthday cake!


Rachele sporting her beret.


Flowers, cards & balloons. A good day.



1 comment:

  1. I love these photos--all of you look so stunning!! What a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete